8.08.2007

We hear the tide roll through the night, come lead the weary, Lord, please make us one...

I don't have much to write about, but since I haven't for two days, it would be a good thing, I think.

Today I might go to a thing with Emily. I think it's Janelle's goodbye party, but I'm not really sure. I guess it's at some person's house who has a big TV, and we're going to watch a movie. But I don't know if Emily's going, and if she doesn't, I'm not going to, because I don't really know many of Janelle's other friends. It will probably be fun though, if we do end up going.

It's starting to look like I might go to this music festival thing over Labor Day weekend (Labor Day is the one that's coming up, right?) with some friends. That will be really, really awesome if it happens. It's called LifeLight, and we'd be staying with Kacy's aunt and uncle, and we'd leave right after school Friday (assuming we don't decide to just skip school... scandalous...) and drive up. So far, Emily, Andy, and Kacy are going for sure, and they're going to ask Andrew (who got home yesterday. Yay!) and I'm waiting on word from my parents on whether or not Mom and I are going. There are some really awesome bands playing. It will be really cool.

Yesterday I got a nail buffer, and my fingernails are all shiny. Too bad they're so ugly. They would look quite nice if they weren't so nicked up.

I should really get in the shower one of these days.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment