8.10.2007

Kill me, burn me down, I swear I won't forget...

Hans is home! I talked to him on GTalk for a little while, which was nice. I am getting to see all these people that I haven't talked to for however long all at once, and it is an absolutely wonderful feeling. It makes me want to laugh at nothing and everything and it makes me want people to laugh with me.

Andy and Jessica came over and we watched Nacho Libre (that movie is stupid, but it's hilarious) and Andy and Sophie played a pinball videogame for like, an hour. It was hilarious. I had a lot of fun.

Right now I'm installing GIMP, and then I need to install all the necessary fonts and brush sets and whatnot so I can make awesome things. I'm feeling inspired. I love that feeling. I wish it would stay forever. I hate feeling uninspired.

I can't find the brush set I need to download. I really hope it's not gone. There is no brush set like the wings one. DeviantArt is stupid, but it supplies my GIMP with awesomeness, but if it's gone, I'll be severely heartbroken. Maybe then I'll write some emo songs or something. Or make emo wingless desktop backgrounds and buddy icons. Ha.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment