8.21.2007

Don't suffocate day after day, it's building up...

This blog will be short, but basically, life is sort of odd and melodramatic and angsty a little bit, but it doesn't suck a whole lot, which is good, because when things suck they make me unhappy and then I get crabby and moody and no one has any fun. So yep.

Today was the first day of school. It was fine. I have an interesting combination of really annoying people and really cool people in my classes, so we'll see how it goes. Algebra will be fun, I think. Digital Communication might be really, really boring, but it could be good once the class actually starts doing something. Geometry will be the really dumb one. You know all the idiot freshmen from last year? Yeah, they're idiot sophomores now. And I get to sit with them for an hour. Every. Day. But it will maybe be okay I think? Heh. I'll work it out. We'll see.

I hate a lot of things right now. I love lots of things, but still. There are annoying things about life that I am not really fond of, and they are being idiotic right now, and that's dumb.

Sincerely,
Mara Tenille

2 comments:

  1. Life is odd and melodramatic and angsty, but one ought to strive to maintain good spirits and stiff upper lips, after all--"There are many who live, who deserve death, and many who die deserve life. Can you give to them, Frodo Baggins?"

    That isn't the end of the quote, of course, but I think it's all that's relevent.

    *chuckle* There is nothing like spending an hour every day in the company of people you'd prefer not to. I'm not sure what to say, because in those situations, I make a few awkward moves forward, and, on being rebuffed, retire into myself.

    Amen! But stiff upper lips have won many a battle before, and I'm sure a stiff upper lip can help you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to hijack your blogger because I am not entirely sure that you read the comments and I want you to know your dedication post is finished. Do you read them? Is that a silly question?

    I just read the lyrics to Walls by Emery because it popped up on your player. Um. Wow. Did you write that song, dear, and just not tell me?

    ReplyDelete