8.24.2007

Sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all...

...but then you assure me, I'm a little more than useless...
Relient K is awesome. I love them. It's the sort of music that I really identify with, but that isn't so serious that I cringe at myself as it exposes all my insecurities. That totally sounded way more profound than it really was.

Tonight was the Party Bowl. It was nice. I had a lovely time. I am, however, rather moody, so I feel bad now and I'm afraid that I was too disconnected and people were feeling weird about me or something. I don't know. Maybe I'm too self-conscious at all the wrong times. I did climb a tree. With some help. Hehe. Yes. It was a good party bowl.

Tomorrow is Prairie Fest. I'm going to the parade and then to the other exciting festivities and whatnot and then, at 2, I have to go be in the talent show. I'm nervous already. I really hope I don't do badly. I don't even have the song memorized. I feel like a slacker. Hahaha. Oh well, I hope it goes well, and that's really all I can do at this point.

There are some people I love very, very much. And there are others that, despite the fact that I love them, drive me crazy at times. Yeah. I need to learn not to dislike people so much. It's really sort of dumb, considering I'm just as idiotic and dumb as anyone else. *shrug*

Sleep sounds amazing right now.

Sincerely,
Mara Tenille, the butterfly princess

No comments:

Post a Comment