12.27.2006

You're telling me that there's no hope, I'm telling you you're wrong

Today I went shopping with my mom and sister and got some awesome stuff. Here is a nice list:

Pajama bottoms that are awesome
Rubber boots (yes, I'm serious) that are awesome
Knee socks that are awesome
Guitar strap that is awesome
Mascara that is not really as awesome as most things but makes me look a tad nicer
Jump rope that is awesome
I forget what else.

So I had fun and I think Mom and Sophie did too. I also got a white chocolate mocha. I forgot about that one. Yes. I also haven't opened my jump rope, so I'm going to go do that now.

Sincerely,
Mara Tenille

2 comments:

  1. Well. Here's to all of the wonderful products you lifted from the racks and placed in your possession today.

    Any sort of mocha is satisfying, and jumpropes can be very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try to get into doing some freestyle jump roping if you never have. It can be a blast.

    ReplyDelete