12.03.2006

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right, I swear I'm right, I swear I knew it all along

It's early in the morning and I am awake. Not because I want to be awake. Because my self won't let me sleep. Ugh. I hate being such an insomniac. I wish I could just sleep like a normal person. You have no idea how nice it would be to sleep alllll the way through the night. I almost always wake up, just enough that I can tell I'm not sleeping anymore and it takes effort to not open my eyes. Because when I open my eyes then it means I'm not getting back to sleep for a long time, unless I am really lucky or really tired. And even if I do get back to sleep right away, it requires much tossing and turning.

So. Tonight, I woke up about twenty minutes ago. I haven't attempted to go back to sleep yet. I made some chocolate milk and then came back downstairs and replied to some emails and posted here. And now I'm cold.

Alright, I'm going back to bed now. Goodnight... morning... whatever.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment