SAM IS GONE!!! One of my two favorite foreigners. He's flying back to Turkmenistan (spell check saved my life on that one) tomorrow morning. I will miss him. Hopefully he ends up going to Iowa State next year. That would be good. He's a pretty hilarious foreign kid, and it would be sad if I never got to laugh at him ever again in my entire life.
VBS was not so bad again, however, I can feel myself getting tired of the insane junior highers. Two more days. And really, any interaction with them beyond just worship is of my own volition, so I can always just go somewhere else. However, I'm going to try and get to know them a little bit, so that I can stop being as annoyed. That's easier said than done though.
- Found a giant screw
- Found more rocks than Andrew
- Got an Overflow t-shirt before anyone else (they flipping rock)
- Practiced for the show Saturday
- Said goodbye to Sam
- Wore my cool Indian scarf
- Blew dandelions
- Made wishes on the same dandelions
- Climbed up to the rafters above the stage at church
Mara Tenille Dickens