6.17.2007

I could barely make out the sound, it was my personal symphony...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhokayokayokayokayokay... where the heck is my music? I'm going to die. Ohdearohdearohdear. Okay. Calm. Yes. Alright. Okay. It's somewhere.

Okay I found it, we're good.

Church is soon. Yep.

I am wearing cool bracelets that I got from Sierra when she went to India. Today I have the green ones on. I also have pink ones and purple ones. They rock.

Savior by Skillet is on. I love this song.

Cool Indian scarf: to wear or not to wear?

I am like a little girl playing dress up on Sunday mornings. *laugh*

Mara

1 comment:

  1. Did you wear the cool indian scarf?

    Haha, I can just see you arriving at church with one of those super-floppy garden hats, and high heels that are ten sizes too big for you... oh, and lipstick smeared across your chin.

    ReplyDelete