6.02.2007

I shall ever grow up, make-believe is much to fun...

I'd be okay if I never had to grow up, I think. I like being small and childish sometimes, which isn't always a good thing, but it can be. It's nice to not have to worry about the complications of relationships and time and life in general, and to not care, and to just sort of let it all go. Life gets so stressful sometimes, for whatever reasons, and sometimes not for any reason at all. Why can't people ever seem to let God be in control and not freak out over stuff? We get all worked up over silly things that are really completely worthless in the long run, and all the time God's probably just standing there going ' For the last time, I've got this one'.

I found my orange pencil. The only mechanical pencil I like. It once but lost, but now is found. It's never been blind though. Because it's a pencil, and pencils can't see. Just in case you didn't know that or something.

Today I'm going to a baby shower for Lewis, Carter and Owen's baby brother. I heart him. He's a cutie. I call him Clive.

What should I wear? Such are the concerns of a girl.

Mara, the butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment