9.08.2007

Why don't you come right out and say what I know you're thinking anyway...

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up, had twenty minutes to get ready and go practice with Andrew for special tomorrow, practiced, went to Ames to get pop for the youth room (that fridge is definitely very full), came back, dropped the pop off, left the church, borrowed a key to get back in to the church because Mom locked her purse in it, went home, watched half of Stick It, took Liz H. home, went to give Andy a get-well blizzard (that kid is going to be so spoiled by the time he's healed. It's a good thing everybody loves him so much.), picked Liz H. up, and went shopping in Des Moines. It was nice. I got some neat stuff.

I am really excited for my ring. I wish I had it right now. But I don't because I'm indecisive and I don't know what to engrave on the inside. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Seriously.

What should I wear to church tomorrow? Hmmm...

Mara Tenille

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens. Your day sounds frighteningly busy.

    You could, of course, run together your indecision regarding both what to wear in the morning and your ring: "Something Grey" or some similar epithet.

    You could just search online quote databases for something snappy like "Purity Compromised is no purity at all."

    *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete with the random capital letter. *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete