9.05.2007

I know you'd save me from a thousand fears...

So!  I'm testing out this spiffy email blogger thing.  Basically, I can email this super secret email address and then BOOM!  It magically will be a blog post.  It will work better this way, I think, because Blogger has been finicky for me.  So yep!  Hopefully it will work.

Our computer has been really slow lately.  It's stupid.  At least it isn't like dial-up, but you know, still.  It's annoying.  When you get used to things working well, it's not exactly pleasant when they start to be dumb. *shrug*

I am excited because tomorrow I'm getting a new cellphone.  It's going to have an insanely small amount of minutes (me, Mom, and Sophie are sharing 550 minutes.  That's three hours per month per person.), but weekends and nights are free, so that'll be great.  I'm not totally sure what kind of phone it's going to be because Dad wasn't sure if it was going to be an M300 or a RAZR, but they're both cute phones.  And I called a red one.  Hehehe.

I am also excited (it's been sort of an exciting day) because I picked a purity ring and it's awesome because I can have the inside engraved.  I don't know what to put on it though.  But!  It's a cute ring.  I like it.

Another exciting thing: me and Andrew's prize money from Prairie Fest came!  So I get to hand Andrew a $50 bill and grin and be a happy person.  There isn't really anything left of my $50, but that's alright, because I spent it pretty well.

I need to get baking.  I'm making cookies for small group tonight!

Sincerely,
Mara the Butterfly

2 comments:

  1. Your blog has eaten my comment. I am thencely sad: *sad*

    Yeah, well, *cough* I do have dial-up. So. I...lose.

    !

    I am not getting a cellphone, yet. Although it becomes increasingly apparent that it isn't a good idea for me not to have one (and this reminds me of a story I should, and will tell you, over another super-secret e-mail address) but I am still resistant to the idea.

    And it probably wouldn't be red, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going on record, for the sake of your mass readership of...Hans...and myself...and maybe one or two elusive others...but moreso for the sake of my own reputation as a parent, to say that your dad was actually in the process of getting rid of all phones except for mine. Instead we ended up with three new phones (yes, you can have a red one), fewer minutes and a considerable slash in the monthly bill. It actually costs less than having one phone. Which proves there is something really wrong with this world. You will have a shiny, new red cell phone completely by default. After all, if it's going to be cheaper, why not?

    Don't you remember I tried to help you figure out what you would like engraved in your purity ring? *innocent smile*

    HOW ABOUT WE TRY TO KEEP THAT ONE BETWEEN YOU AND I, MARA?!? HUH? CAN WE? I SURE HOPE SO OR THIS WILL BE THE END OF ALL OUR INSIDE MOTHER/DAUGHTER JOKES.

    ReplyDelete