9.16.2007

I'm not faithless, just paranoid of getting lost or that I might lose...

So I Thought by Flyleaf is a good song. I like it a lot musically, lyrically I like to take it out of context and then like it, but it's still good in context, just less so, and I don't care about not making sense.

I ordered my ring last night. I'm excited. It could take a month to get here though, which is sad, but by then I'llhave forgotten about it and so it'll be like a surprise! That's always fun. I like surprises.

The youth band played for youth group worship tonight. It was awesome. I just sang, too, which was so much fun. It was probably the best on-stage worshi experience I've had in a long time. That was a blast. I loved it. I even danced! Hahaha. Yeah, I'm weird.

I totally have a cold or allergies or something. It's killing me.

Tomorrow is Monday. I'm not terribly fond of Mondays, but since you have to go through them to get to Tuesday, I'll live with it. Wouldn't it be weird if we could skip days? Sort of like in that movie that I never did see. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like that. I like all the days to happen. If they stopped I'd be sad, unless it meant I was dead, in which case I'd be doing my little wiggle finger dance with all the Angels and Jesus would be sitting there laughing at me, and it would be great. At least, that's how I imagined it would be just now. I bet Jesus laughs at my dorky dances. Everyone else does.

Wow. Am I seriously blogging about whether Jesus laughs when I dance? I'm weird.
*laugh*

Sincerely,
Mara the sleepy butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think Jesus would prefer that more people danced. And your dance is not dorky. Well, it is, but it's the best kind of dorky. And if people don't like your dorky dance, that's OK. I like it and I'm sure others do as well.

    You are doing lots of magical looking things with your mp3 player, apparently.

    ReplyDelete