9.10.2007

Nice to meet you, I'm your other half...

I think Josh and Andrew and I are going to practice tomorrow for the acoustic show.  I'm excited!  I miss practicing and having shows and stuff.  So!  That'll be awesome.  I think, too, that Matt and Marisa and Kim and Corey are coming to our show on a double date.  That is not only adorable, but it means there will actually be people I know there.  That's like an added bonus.  Oh!  And I just found out that since the SMT retreat is that weekend, the SMT is going to come see us, too!  That rocks.  Seriously.  I'm a happy camper.

Yep.  I should go do homework now.

Mara Tenille

1 comment:

  1. I still don't understand acoustic shows, but that's simply my outlook on life.

    Double-dates are indeed, fantastically cute, although, speaking as a sidekick, I find dates in general cute, and view them with an indulgently smiling eye.

    Full house, eh?

    ReplyDelete