10.13.2006

Indescribable, uncontainable...

BIG NEWS THAT PROBABLY NO ONE ELSE WILL CARE ABOUT!!!!!

My best friend, who is a HUGE Chris Tomlin fan, is going to get to meet him on her birthday. He's playing a show in Ames on October 28th, and she emailed them asking if she could get to meet him, because that day is her birthday. I've heard of a lot of "biggest fans", but Em probably tops them all. I am SO excited for her. She has the last meet and greet pass that they had, and she is extremely excited. OhgoodnessIamsoexcited. Hahaha. She is going to have so much fun. Yay. Yayyayyay. *clap*

Mara

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mara!!

    You don't respond to your comment boxes. That's okay though.

    I actually haven't heard a whole lot of Chris Tomlin. What songs does he sing?

    I emailed your mom about this, but I figured I'd tell you: Matthew Smith (http://www.matthewsmithmusic.us, http://www.igracemusic.com, http://www.myspace.com/matthewsmithmusic)
    is playing in Ames on November 2nd. I was browsing through his concert listings on a whim and I noticed that he was playing in Ames, and it jogged my memory because I'm pretty sure you have mentioned Ames a couple of times in the context of places that are pretty close to you.

    Anyway, I'd probably explode if Matthew Smith was playing a show that close to me. You should go see him.

    Concert details are:

    Stonebrook Community Church, Ames, IA: 7:00 PM.

    I am not sure how much tickets are, but check him out and if you like him, you can probably figure out how to contact that church much better than I can. *grin*

    ReplyDelete