7.14.2007

Theme parks are so much more fun when the sun's outside...

Well, it wasn't random to you, boy. *laugh*

I will ask the question eventually, because it's important to me, sort of. The funny thing is, most likely, no one who reads this will ever know what the question is. Maybe that's not really funny to anyone but me.

So, whoever reads this probably knows that Sophie is at Lifest with Tanner. Well, today, Tanner was in line for the bungee jump thing that he and Soph had done yesterday. He was next in line when the girl who was on it had her harness break. The way it was explained to me it sounds like she basically fell 100 feet, and is severely injured, if not dead. Please pray for the girl who was on it. It shook everyone up quite a bit.

On a lighter note, I am eating a banana flavored popsicle.

I suppose that's about it.

Mara who is a butterfly again

No comments:

Post a Comment