3.14.2007

We're all guilty of the same thing...

Andrew got the new Disciple CD. I get to borrow it while he's in New Orleans. *clap*

Today at school I made a ton of copies for one of the teachers.

All my friends are abandoning me next week. I'm not going to N.O. because a parent has to go with you if you're under 18. I'm 16. And I have no parents going. Otherwise I totally would have gone.

I'm listening to the new Relient K stuff because Hans told me to.

I should do my algebra homework. Ugh. I really don't want to.

I'm hungry again. Gosh. Why am I always so hungry? It's so stupid.

I could see myself liking this new RK music.

Today I'm practicing with Andrew for the acoustic show. Any cover ideas?

Mara

1 comment:

  1. "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.


    Or not. *grin*

    ReplyDelete