3.08.2007

It was just like the sun, but more like the moon...

Yesterday was good. I got to hang out with Makensie after small group for a bit, so that was nice. I like Makensie. She's awesome.

Today I have to give Little Ben a guitar lesson. I don't know what I'm going to teach him though. So it'll be interesting. I kind of never know what I'm going to teach him until I get there and see what he's gotten better at. So I'm sure it'll be fine, but I always kind of feel like I should have some sort of plan or something. *shrug* Oh well.

Lighthouse liked the food we made them last night. I got lots of compliments on my cooking, which was funny, because I generally don't cook and when I do I'm not very good at it. Lately I've been better though. I think I just need to pay more attention.

No one woke up for morning family devotions except me. That's not normal.

I really need to get to school.

Mara

1 comment:

  1. I don't know Makensie, but I'll trust you.

    Good. I have no idea what I'd teach a child who wanted to learn how to play guitar. Bravery, indeed.

    And your mother said she flounders in instilling proper homemaking skills...

    That's odd, and kind of worrisome. Was last night a late night?

    Yes, indeed, you're very late.

    ReplyDelete