3.18.2007

It's only in your dreams...

I got to talk to Em and Andrew and Elise! I was so excited. I love them. I miss them. Yes. I miss them lots already.

Wow. It's 4:30 already. That's insane. An hour and a half until youth group. Tonight we're kidnapping Daniel and making him come to youth group. Because he hasn't been coming. And we love him. Even though he thinks it's because the world is out to get him. Psh. Silly boy.

Staples by Relient K is on. I love that song. I am a big old school Relient K fan.

Mess With Your Mind by Everyday Sunday is hilarious. I love it. I love a lot of songs. *laugh*

Sometime I'm going to whip out Dumpster Baby and play around with it a little bit.

The shuffle on Windows Media isn't working very well.

In Soviet Russia songs play you.

Mara

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's sweet of you. I confess that I don't normally miss my friends to distraction, even when they're gone for a month.

    No, its 7:30, already, which is even rummier. YAY! Good for you.

    I've never heard it.

    Yes, it is.

    I don't know what Dumpster Baby is.

    It repeats stuff, occasionally, and it seems fond of some songs.

    Do they? How interesting.

    ReplyDelete