11.02.2007

A cloud moves in, rain falls, thunder strikes, and sunshine breaks through the clouds...

My Digital Communication grade went down. Grrrrrrr.  Stupid poster.
 
I'm awake.  That's a good thing, because last night we went to see Stardust at the dollar theatre really, really late.  Didn't get home until like, 1 in the morning.  Slept through my alarm.  But!  I'm awake now.  And later I get to go home and not fall asleep reading Frankenstein.  I'll be all caught up though.  That's good.
 
Next week is going to be weird, because of all the crazy scheduleness at school, and getting ready for the lock in.  The lock in ended up being planned so that I will be wearing my dress for a grand total of an hour, and then will either change or play dodgeball with it on.  There are like, three different versions of dodgeball that we're playing.  Strobelight Dodgeball, one other kind that I don't remember, and Glowball.  Not to mention all the similar games, like indoor murderball (I think this was the one that's sort of like steal the bacon), all the Wall Ball we'll probably end up playing, and I know there were more games involving balls that get thrown at people and running and dodging and blocking and throwing and blah.  I wish I liked games like that.  But honestly, six hours of getting stuff thrown at me and having to either run away or throw it back isn't exactly what I'd prefer to be doing.  I don't really know what I'd rather do, but still, I am not a dodgeball person.  It's not like it won't be any fun.  I'll play because everyone else is playing.  But that's probably the only real reason.  *shrug*  Oh well.  Not a big deal.
 
So, I'm sort of wondering if wearing my dress to the masquerade is even worth it.  Especailly since I'd have to either change after dinner or play dodgeball in it.  Playing dodgeball in it would probably ruin it, because it's too long and it drags on the ground.  Changing works, but that means I'm only wearing it for an hour.  Ugh.  I don't know what else I'd wear though.  Stupid dodgeball.
 
I'm not really in a very whiney mood, this is just where I tend to vent.  So you know.
 
Sincerely,
Mara Tenille

3 comments:

  1. I got home at, like, 2:30 last evening. It was horrible. I stayed up the entire night, baking bread, which was also a horrible experience, at least, it is in memory. I don't think it was really that awful at the time.

    Frame your six hours of running and having things thrown at you as practice for facing the cruel world, and it'll all be better.

    Or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you decide not to wear the dress (which is perfectly understandable and fine for you to do!), then we can have a fancy girl dinner. You can be as pink and sparkly and glittery as you want with people that actually appreciate sparkly, glittery things and I promise you will not be ambushed, pummeled with balls or forced to run for your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Lenna
    I'm for the fancy girl dinner anytime!!!!!:)
    If it would make you feel any better, I'm wearing me fancy dress to the Lock-in and then changing after dinner. Who knows maybe you could change back into it at free time.
    TTYL
    Lenna Rae

    ReplyDelete