11.15.2007

Put back the stars, I'm out of place tonight...

I think I'm going to work really hard and try and figure out the chords for Some Will Seek Forgiveness.  That song is seriously amazing.  Everyone should hear it.

My playlist has been going all awry as of late.  That's no good.  I'll have to try and fix it someday.  It's really just not a very efficient system, but hey, it's free and legal, as far as I know.

You know what other song is good?  I Hated Prom by Transistor Radio.  I like it.  I'm listening to it right now, even.

I tried to write a song for maybe 5 minutes, and nothing happened.  Sorry guys.

I don't really care what movies we get in what order.  Sherlock Holmes would be fun to watch.  I'm glad Peter Pan is coming next, because I like that movie a lot.  I would own it.  That's another good Christmas/birthday present idea.

Adam, I don't really think you're stalking me.  I just didn't know who you were, and I like to talk randomly, and the combination of the two produced some random words that I spat out because that's just how I roll.

I'm going to put a line from a Blindside song as this blog's title, because Blindside is a good band.  I like them a lot.  I used to hate them, and then somewhere along the line I changed my mind, and now I think they're pretty awesome.

Some Ballard people are going to the show on Saturday.  That means I will maybe actually talk to some of them, since there won't be all sorts of schooly things making me feel weird about it.

I should go do more homework now. *sigh*

Mara the Butterfly


3 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE A NEW BLOG POST IN MUSE! You wrote a song and actually posted it! Wow! *clap*

    I am going to read it and then comment.

    You don't know how badly I want to out some of your lyrics. I won't do it, though. *sigh*

    We should have a Peter Pan party. I don't remember very much of this version. I liked how dark it was. Remember those freaky mermaids? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laugh*

    Yeah, I think you are obsessed with that song.

    I like Transistor Radio.

    I haven't even really tried writing a song for rather awhile, well, with the exception of My Girlfriend is a Zombie but Two Ties and a Sock songs hardly count.

    Blindside is excellent. They've already provoked me to long thought, more than once.

    Oho, the gradual erosion of barriers, what ho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear you singing in there.

    "If anyone could make me a better person you could..."

    You're supposed to be going to sleep, little Sponge Bob pajama wearin' girl. 6:00 is going to be here sooner than you think. *smile*

    Good show, Marabelle.

    ReplyDelete