11.10.2007

I'm somewhere in between what is real and just a dream...

I love this song.

The lock-in was fun.  I still don't like dodgeball.  Murderball was sort of fun.  I think it's a keeper.  I thought the rounds of Glowball were too long, but it really wasn't terrible.  I was only crabby for like, one or two out of the however many hours we were there, and I don't think I was mean to anyone.  The movie was good.  Yeah.  It was a pretty good lock-in.  I'm tired though.  I slept for four or five hours this afternoon, because I meant to only sleep for three so I set my alarm, and when it went off I hit the snooze once and that's all I remember until I woke up and it had been on.  I'm going to watch Transformers and then go to bed.  That sounds good.

Sincerely,
Mara the Butterfly Fairy Princess

3 comments:

  1. Reads like you had an ok time. Oh, and I have a story about an alarm clock. (soft laught). One night I went to turn off mine.(it had been set for the wrong time) So I reached up (must of been 0300. I was tired), over my dress, and palm slaped the top of it. Soon as the beeping stoped; I instantly droped, my face hit the corner of my dresser! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! It's always nice when things go better than expected.
    (Did your mask come?)

    You know, if you slept that soundly for a couple of hours, you probably needed it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lock-in was loads of fun even with all the dodgeball-type games. I agree, MurderBall is a keeper. Still, I'm thinking you need to do a girl's night out with all your nice dresses and stuff. Have a great week!
    Free in Him,
    Summer Lee

    ReplyDelete