11.22.2007

My Seventeen magazine tells me that you're in love...

Random song line.  Hooray.
 
Today, being Thanksgiving, I ate a lot of food.  And I continue to eat food as soon as I'm no longer full.  It's rather pathetic.  I like food, but at the same time, I mean, come on, think of all the junk I've eaten!  But it was some really tasty junk.  And this kind of tastiness only happens once a year.  So I guess it's worth it.
 
I type really loud.  I wonder why that is.  Seriously, it's so much louder when I type than when everyone else types.  It's sort of annoying.  I wish I typed like all the normal people and wasn't so obnoxious.
 
So, Wisonsin is being nice.  I haven't gone outside since we got here, so I can't really talk about the weather, because I don't know what it's like.  I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow, since absolutely nothing has been planned, so that sort of kills that train of thought.  I could talk about what I did today, but I already covered the obscene amount of food I ate and that's really all that happened.  We did watch Christmas with the Kranks (is that how it's spelled?) on TV.  That was sort of fun.  We watched Hannah Montana for a little bit too.  That made me laugh.  It was sort of a random and uneventful day, really.  Not that that's bad.  I don't mind necessarily.  But too many days like that and I get all antsy and that's just bad news all around.
 
Alright.  Now, I'm going to go and sit around some more.
 
Sincerely,
Mara Tenille

No comments:

Post a Comment