2.08.2007

Take this heart of darkness, I give it up

The Best Myspace Survey
* . . About You . . *
Eye Color::Brown
Hair Color::Reddish brown, at the moment
Height::5'1" or 2"
Favorite Color::Black and pink
Screen Name::marathebutterfly
Favorite Band::There are too many to list them in this little box.
Favorite Movie::Chicken Little
Favorite Show::Heroes
Your Car::I don't have one. *sad*
Your Hometown::Des Moines, IA
Your Present Town::Cambridge, IA
Your Crushes First Name::That's not funny.
Your Grade::10 I think
Your Style::A friend told me the other day that I wasn't quite punk but I was still "edgy" or something like that. So yeah.
* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?:Not mine. Other rooftops I have though.
Kissed someone in the rain?:I've never kissed anyone in the sense that you're talking about.
Danced in a public place?:Yep.
Smiled for no reason?:I don't know. Probably.
Laughed so hard you cried?:Oh yeah. Lots of times.
Peed your pants after age 8?:I don't know. Maybe. I doubt it.
Written a song?:Lots of them.
Sang to someone for no reason?:Yes.
Performed on a stage?:Yep.
Talked to someone you don't know?:Of course.
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?:Yep.
Made out in a theatre?:We've been over this.
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?:Hmmm... wow, that's a good question. I don't think so, actually. I'd love to though.
Been in love?:I don't think so, no.
* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?:My mom.
Tell you, I love you?:I don't know.
Kiss you?:For the last time...
Hug you?:Wendy
Tell you BYE?:Wendy
Write you a note?:Jessica
Take your photo?:The last one I remember was Emily
Call your cell phone?:Someone who wanted my dad. The last person I know who called was Pastor Gabe, I think.
Buy you something?:Mom got me a belt. It's a nice white studded belt. That's the last thing I remember that wasn't food.
Go with you to the movies?:Emily? I think it was Emily.
Sing to you?:Andrew sang with me, but not really to me.
Write a poem about you?:I don't think I've ever had a poem written about me.
Text message you?:Andrew Borem. My current phone doesn't have text messaging.
Touch you?:This question is creeping me out a little bit.
* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?:Probably today with Wendy or at Ben's guitar lesson
Time you cried?:Tuesday. That was a sucky day.
Movie you watched?:Step Up
Joke you told?:I don't really tell jokes
Song you've sang?:I was singing A Little More by Skillet while I did dishes. I played guitar and sang lots of songs last night at Lighthouse.
Time you've looked at the clock?:Like, ten minutes ago. It was 3:24 I think.
Drink you've had?:I had some green tea in a bottle.
Number you've dialed?:Jessica's number, yesterday when I needed to know what my Algebra assignment was
Book you've read?:Job in the bible. I haven't made it through anything since then.
Food you've eaten?:I had some cheese crackers a little while ago
Flavor of gum chewed?:Mint? I don't know.
Shoes you've worn?:Fake slip-on All Stars
Store you've been in?:Aldi
Thing you've said?:"Well, I'm on so you'll have to wait until I'm done"
* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?:Not well.
Whistle?:A little
Blow a bubble?:Yeah
Roll your tounge in a circle?:Yep
Cross your eyes?:Not really.
Touch your tounge to your nose?:No
Dance?:Hahaha. I can. I just choose not to.
Gleek?:No.
Stay up a whole night without sleep?:Not alone. I can with other people and a lot of Sobe.
Speak a different language?:Not really
Impersonate someone?:No
Prank call people?:Hahahaha. Yes.
Make a card pyramid?:If I try really, really hard.
Cook anything?:Easy things that don't require lots of thinking.
* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...:butterfly I would fly forever and ever.
I wish ...:I could line dance. True story.
So many people don't know that ...:I would like to be good at sports, but I'm not and I can't help it.
I am ...:a butterfly!
My heart is ...:beating. Or, it's supposed to be.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comment: