1.21.2007

Spinning out in circles

There should now be a little comment verification type the weird shaped letters in the box thing so that I don't get comment spam, because I started getting some. So yeah!

HOMECOMING!!!

Awwww, don't we look so nice? Haha. We had a lot of fun. It was really nice but at the same time it was very low-pressure, which was good. Like, Andy and I didn't hang out with each other for probably half of the dance part. Yes, there was a dance, which I didn't know was happening but it was a blast. I had a lot of fun. The food was good, too. And they decorated everything really nicely. It was cool. They did a murder mystery thing, but it was really boring and too slow-paced for my short attention span, so we weren't really in to that. The limo was fun. That was the first time I'd ever been in a limo, so it was cool. There was sparkling apple juice and sparkling catawawawabababa juice. Actually it was catawba, but we didn't know how to say it so it grew some extra syllables. I'm googling it right now. Apparently it's a kind of grape. It was a tasty grape that's hard to pronounce. And it kept us entertained. Anyway, we had a lot of fun, and hopefully I will have the professional pictures soon so I can scan them in.

So, how is everyone?

Mara

2 comments:

  1. There is the comment verification thing.

    HOMECOMING!!

    You do look nice, in fact, you both look terrific.

    YOU DANCED? I'm going to rail about it on CGR. You, who have openly stated that you simply do not dance, danced. It msut have been a shockingly good evening.

    It sounds excellently lovely.

    I'm fit and fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think Mara looks better. *cough*

    Yay!
    *grin*

    YOU DANCED?! I thought you said you didn't dance. You danced?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. [/annoying]

    That is awesome! It sounds like you had a total blast!

    I am fine and fit.

    ReplyDelete