1.19.2007

Someday you will find me in all your wishes and dreams

Life is good! I like life! Woo hoo! Or something. Yeah. So, tomorrow is homecoming, and I am excited. It will be lots of fun. Manda is bringing Madeline and Eli to help me get ready, which will be great. They'll be here around noon. I'm getting picked up (hopefully) between 2:15 and 2:30, so we can be at the coach's house by 3 for pictures. I will make sure everyone gets pictures as soon as I can get them.

There is a SADD meeting on Tuesday. Don't let me forget. Even though I really don't want to go. I'm a horrible SADD member, but then, SADD never does anything, so I don't really care. Students Against Destructive Decisions can be against destructive decisions all they want, but if they aren't going to care enough to do something about it, it's not really worth my time. Not that I spend that time doing much anyway... heh...

I think I might get my electric guitar out tonight and work on recording Jessica with it. I just have a crappy acoustic version of it, and that's kind of lame, so I think I'll do that. Yes. I'll try at least. Right now though I'm going to go get the lyrics Ben wrote and I'm going to work with them a little bit.

Sincerely,
Mara

1 comment:

  1. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da![/Theme music]

    Interesting. Is it a destructive decision to attend useless meetings of a sincere group?
    *chuckle *

    Hurrah. I would wait on that recording with eager anticipation.

    ReplyDelete