3.28.2009

Hold my hand while I'm sinking in the sand, no one else could understand, you are my anchor...

Andrew is coming over.  He is going to be here any time now, I think.  So this is just a quick blog update to tell you all my activities of late.

Today me and Andrew and Josh and Peter and probably Patrick are going to see Atombender at Blinks.  I am really excited to go.  I haven't seen Ben since our band stopped playing, and it's their CD release party.  It's going to be lots of fun. Plus, we're going to Hickory Park for dinner beforehand.  Delicious.

Yesterday I chilled at home.  It was nice.  I finished Mikayla's hat.  It is a wicked sweet hat, and I really want to steal it.  I am going to make my own once I find some yarn I like.  Hers is baby blue.  I have enough yarn that I could definitely make another, so I could just do that.

My hair is dyed again.  It's almost black.  But it's actually just dark brown.  I think I like it.

Prom is in exactly one week!  I am so excited.  It is going to be so much fun.  My dress rocks, and my jewelry rocks, and my long black gloves are going to rock once they finally get here, and my shoes rock, and my hair had better rock or else I'll be mad, and everything else will rock.

The basement is cold.

Sincerely,
Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment