3.27.2009

And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light, and when I can't see, I wake up to your eyes...

I want to say thank you to all the people that have reached out to me over the last few weeks. I have needed all of you so badly, and I have felt so alone, and the few people that have seen that have really been amazing. I love you guys, and I still need you.

The song lines that are on my heart:

There's an angel by your hospital bed
Desperate to hear his name on your breath
As he looks down, you're not making a sound

Open your eyes, look at me
I'll bring to you whatever you may need
And I'll tell you I'm sorry that I can't take this pain away from you
I'd put it on my own body if I knew how to
Can't you see?

It's testing the strong ones
Scarring the beautiful ones
It's holding your loved ones one last time


~ Copeland Testing the Strong Ones (#75)



I know you didn't bring me out here to drown
So why am I ten feet under and upside down?
Barely surviving has become my purpose
Because I'm so used to living underneath the surface

If I could just see you everything would be alright
If I'd see you, this darkness would turn to light

And I will walk on water, and you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes, and know everything will be alright
I know everything is alright

~ Lifehouse Storm (#67)



Go on ahead and let it fade away.
No looking back, you know the past will stay.
It's you and me, we could get out of here.
Jump in and go and we could drive for years.
We could feel alive

~ Mae Summertime (#18)



Hey unfaithful I will teach you
To be stronger
Hey ungraceful I will teach you
To forgive one another


~ Underoath Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape (#38)



Back to where we started, losing who we were
Everybody knows that you'd break your neck to keep your chin up


~ Copeland Chin Up (#68)



I found God on the corner of First and Amistad
Where the West was all but won
All alone, smoking his last cigarette
I said, "Where've you been?"
He said, "Ask anything."

Where were you when everything was falling apart?
All my days were spent by the telephone
That never rang, and all I needed was a call
That never came to the corner of First and Amistad

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

Early morning, the city breaks
And I've been calling
For years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
You never sent me no letters
You've got some kind of nerve taking all that I want

~ The Fray You Found Me (#74)



And all these bad dreams
I wake up to the light
And when I can't see
I wake up to your eyes

Wake me up

There's a light up ahead

~ Further Seems Forever There's A Light Up Ahead (#55)

No comments:

Post a Comment