4.01.2009

When you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse?

I emailed Blinks and Cafe Diem yesterday and asked if they would be interested in having a local musician play some shows for them and donating the proceeds to Mikayla.  I have not heard back from either of them, and I'm not even sure that the Cafe Diem email is being used anymore, but it is a start.  Soon I will stop in at Cafe Diem and just ask them in person.  But right now I am not really ready for that kind of commitment. *laugh*  The idea of playing again kind of scared me a little bit.  I don't know why.  It just does.
 
I am a sleepy child.
 
Right now I am listening to Coldplay.  Good stuff.
 
Now I need to get my bread ready to go.
 
Mara

3 comments:

  1. You totally should do a concert thing for Mikayla that would be sweet. Don't be nervous you always do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any word from cafe diem or blinks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A benefit concert is a brilliant idea. Coldplay is a brilliant idea. Bread is a brilliant idea.

    I'm often astonished by your brilliance.

    ReplyDelete