5.31.2007

The truth is what they want it to be...

LAST DAY OF SKEWL!!!!!

Yeah. I'm sort of excited but sort of sad at the same time. And semester tests are today, which makes me less excited, but I think I will do well this time. Last semester I got a C in Algebra, which is bad, and Mom is demanding that I get an A this time. I did find out yesterday, though, that even if I get a zero on my semester test, my final grade will still be a B. B is not bad. A is better, and that's what I've been getting all year, but B is good too. Mom still, however, wants an A. *pressure*

I need to write a note for Liz H. and send it today. Don't let me forget.

It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees today. *clap*

Mara

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. I suppose since my school year never concludes with the realization of friends I'll be missing over the summer, and complications in that line of thought, that it's a more unmitigated joy on my part.

    I'm sure you'll get the A. You're a smart young lady.

    WRITE THE NOTE FOR LIZ. H AND SEND IT YESTERDAY!

    It's supposed to get up to, and quite a ways past, even. *sigh*

    And I need to nap in that weather.

    ReplyDelete