5.07.2007

Always what you meant, never what you said...

Emery is seriously one of my favorite bands now. I love them.

The amazing bass amp was amazing. And loud.

My electric guitar skillz = suckage. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

I need to plug the keyboard in so I can write a song. Wait. Maybe it's already plugged in. Whatever.

I got fancy new shampoo today that will hopefully make my hair not dry anymore! Yay!

For some reason Sophie and Leo need coloring book pages of warriors. *stare*

Grammy is coming. That makes me happy. She's basically the best grandmother ever.

In A Win, Win Situation is on. I like this song a lot.

Mara

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy Emery, too. They're the complete package.

    Oho! What else ought an amazing amp be?

    PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, you young thing!

    YES! KEYBOARDS ARE FUN TO WRITE SONGS ON. Really, they are.

    I hope it will, too, but with less fervor, I think. Only becaus I'm not you, and dry hair doesn't change my attitude towards you, so other than your increased happiness, I really don't care.

    I made a color-able picture of a man in armor today.

    I'd stack either and both of mine up against her, but I don't want to shame you.

    That song is wonderful. You know what's strange about it, though? The ending is precisely the same as the ending of Anberlin's Naive Orleans same drumbeat fading out into reverb.

    ReplyDelete