5.10.2007

The fever is here, I wish you were here...

Today was a pretty good day. I was gone for 13 or 14 solid hours. Doing stuff. Like getting my drivers license. Muahahahahahahaha.

Now, since the cat is out of the bag and whatnot, I shall proclaim to the world that I didn't fail any tests, because I didn't have to take any. Booyah, I tell you.

I babysat today, and it was fun. And I got moneys. Moneys + little awesome kids = a happy Mara.

I can't think of anything else that's especially noteworthy.

Mara

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's impressive, and congratulations, congratulations, congratulations on the Driver's License.

    W00T! How did it come about that you didn't have to take any test?

    Nice, nice, nice! Money and small children are always great.

    That's too bad. Perhaps next time.

    ReplyDelete