5.06.2007

I always thought you would be some sort of match for me...

Church was good this morning. The bake sale was today, and that went really well. Andrew made this really cute butterfly cake that I wanted, but I didn't have money, and then Ian bought it. So, even though I lost the butterfly cake to my own brother, at least it stayed in the family.

This afternoon Kacy, Graber, and Tristan are getting baptized. I'm excited for them! Some other kids are getting baptized too, but those are all the high schoolers that are.

Tonight the youth band is playing. Andrew is bring his brand spanking new and massive and absolutely gorgeous bass amp. And I might get to play my electric guitar.

I have a really expensive and yet very tasty piece of gum in my mouth.

That's all.

Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment