11.14.2006

I swear, you're an angel somehow

Mara's soundtrack according to random songs off of her iTunes...

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits:
Absolute - Thousand Foot Krutch

Waking Up:
The Next Big Thing - FM Static (apparently iTunes likes Trevor McNevan)

First Day At School:
Writing On The Walls - Underoath

Falling In Love:
Anything - Mae (the actual song that played was another TFK song, but since I already have two with McNevan I figured I could lie)

Fight Song:
The One Thing I Have Left - Hawk Nelson

Breaking Up:
Twirl - Alyssa Wheelon

Prom:
We've Only Just Begun - Run Kid Run

Life:
I Win - Starflyer 59

Mental Breakdown:
Pheonix With A Heartache - Kids in the Way

Driving:
Down Here We All Float - Sullivan

Flashback:
Hands On Deck - Waking Ashland

Getting Back Together:
California in December

Wedding:
Paper Hanger - mewithoutyou

Birth of Child:
The Say You Can Never Write I Told You So In A Song But Here I Go - The Almost (longest.title.ever.)

Final Battle:
Emotion - Subseven

Death Scene:
Savin' Me - Nickelback

Funeral Song:
Searching While Found - High Cold Star

End Credits:
Ruby Park - Stallions Vs. Unicorns

2 comments:

  1. I have the dreadful misfortune to already have commented on this one, plus you really didn't leave any huge, gaping holes to be shot at through. We are at a loss. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your Soundtrack personally. Have a great upcoming weekend Mara.

    Adri

    ReplyDelete