•Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.I am going to break some rules, actually, because I'm a rebel and I'm like that. I'm not going to display the award anywhere except in this post, and I'm not going to link to the original post that explains the award except in the above quote. Hopefully no one gets all up in a tizzy over that.
•Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
•Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
•Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
•Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So, now I guess I am supposed to choose my 5 people to give this award back to. Welllll here goes!
- First, this award goes back to Manda at Musings by Manda! She's my super cool aunt. She writes about lots of stuff, like home schooling and cute decorations and random hilarious stuff that my cousins do, and right now she is taking a photo every day and posting it.
- Also receiving the award is Art at Kind of a Big Deal. He's one of my awesome internet friends. He writes about his life, including weight loss goals and such. At the beginning of the year he started writing daily about his reasons to smile, which is AWESOME. We smile about a lot of the same things, I learned.
- Kepa at The Fat Lazy Guy's Log gets the award, too. He's another internet friend, and he's from New Zealand. He taught me that I can say "he's a kiwi" or "he's kiwi" and both are right. He has a cool accent, he sings pretty, he has worked super hard and lost a ton of weight, and I owe him a video of me doing an Aussie accent.
- Kim at Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails is an awesome blogger and mom to three of my favorite little boys in the entire world. She takes cute photos and videos of her boys and tells funny stories about them. She also writes for the local paper from time to time. If you ever get a chance to read one of her articles, do it.
- Last, but not least, my emo child friend, Emily over at Glimpse! She writes about her life and her struggles, and she has the second best playlist ever. She's one of the most real people I know, and she's totally fun and hilarious. And she's also not really emo.
PS: No one is under any obligation to post their award and talk about it.