1.24.2010

May I have this dance? I saw you sitting lonely and hoped you would say yes...

Now I'll talk about life.

I basically have a job now.  Well, I almost do.  I am going to be a nanny for four kids, Monday through Thursday, in Des Moines starting next Monday, assuming everything goes will this week with interviews and stuff.  I will have 2 of the kids Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday, and then all four on Thursday.  Thursday we will go over the contract and then Monday, February 1st will be my official start date!  Yay!  I am SO excited.  I'm already loading up on craft ideas.  I'll be taking care of two little girls and two baby boys.  The girls are 3 and 3.5, and the boys are 16 months and 11 months.  I am really excited about all of it.  Thank you to everyone who prayed for me and for the decision.  As cliche as it is, and as much as I hate cliches, it wouldn't have happened without you.

Tonight is Pastor Gabe's welcome home party.  That should be lots of fun.  It was nice to see Gabe in church this morning.  He even did the call to worship, which was cool.

I am sleepy but I am not going to take a nap.  I will just drink a Diet Dew.

I have an obsessive-compulsive nail picking habit.  Seriously, I think I really have OCD about picking at my nails.  For real.  Mom even agrees with me.

I am diggin' on this new blog template.  Good job, whoever designed this.

HUNGERRRRR.

Oh, hey!  We're getting a Wii.  I'm pretty excited for that, because Wiis are cool, and it's a gaming system that I will actually use.  So yeah!  We're looking at slightly used ones on Craigslist.

MY BOYFRIEND COMES HOME TONIGHT!!!  I mean, he's only been gone since Friday.  It's not like I really would have seen him much in that time anyway.  But that doesn't change the fact that I'm superduper excited for him to be home.  I miss him lots when he isn't here.

Anyone want to buy a car?  It's cute and nice!  And it's a convertible!  $3200.  Here is the listing Dad put on Craigslist.  Buy it.

I'm getting bored.  Bye.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment