1.05.2010

The ground seems like the only open arms for me...

Well, I am currently unemployed.  Stupid economy.  I had a lot of fun working at Info2go though, and I am still praying that the company takes off and that they are able to do big things with it.  All the same, I need a job now, so if anyone knows of places that are hiring, let me know.  I don't want to work at a restaurant again, just for the record.  Panera was dandy and all, but yeah.  No more food.  I don't really want to work lots of evenings and weekends, obviously, but I don't really know what I'm going to have to give up in order to find a job.  Staples has some openings.  Kohl's usually does.  Last time I applied at Learning Post they called me back, albeit a couple months later.  I don't know.  I don't know what to do.  So I guess I'll just make it up as I go along.

Tonight Andrew and I are going out to Buffalo Wild Wings.  We'll probably watch the Orange Bowl.  Then I think we were going to Kohl's to exchange a tie that he got for Christmas. 

I have won two Ebay auctions for my doll.  The pinafore dress and some accessories to replace the ones I already have that are a little worn.  I am very excited.

I have been on CGR a bit the last couple days.  It's kind of fun to be "back" or whatever. *laugh*

Well, I am going to get caught up on LOST now.  Goodbye, little blog.

Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment