11.01.2009

I threw it all away, and the best part is not knowing just what I threw away...

NaNoWriMo has begun, and so far I'm clocked in with 1,928 words.  Today was easy.  Not sure how the rest of the month will be.  Eventually I am pretty sure I am going to run out of things to write about and start making up crazy things.  So we'll see if this novel turns out to be totally worthless.  Frankly, I don't really care that much, I just want to get to 50,000 words.

Today I got a new pair of bright pink high-top Converse Chuck Taylors.  They rock.  I am going to wear them everywhere until NaNoWriMo is over.  They will be good shoes to be stuck in.

Tomorrow night is Andy's big game.  I'm excited for it.  I really hope they win!  I think that this is the game where if we win then we get to play at the Dome.  That would be pretty awesome.

I have a headache.  Grrrrr.  I don't like that.

On Thursday Andrew and I are going to see Where the Wild Things Are.  I am super excited.  I have been waiting for months and months and months to see that movie.

I sang a Bebo Norman song this morning for church.  I love Bebo.  Great Light of the World is awesome stuff.

I have two fingernails with hangnails.  They hurt.  My toes also hurt from wearing crazy heels this morning.  So I am just in pain all over right now I guess.  Good grief.

Well, it's time for me to go to bed, and I don't really have much to write about tonight.  So, I hope your day is wonderful and whatnot.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment