- Girl sized band shirts. You can figure out what bands I like at www.last.fm/users/ellisbelle and looking at my top artists.
- A nice jacket or two that are comfy and warm but not ugly.
- Shoes. Size 7.5. Always need more shoes.
- PHP book, so I can learn to be a nerd.
- The Enamored Owl laptop skin for a 15.4" laptop. SOFREAKINGCOOL.
- A Holga camera, and the film adapter that goes with it, and any accessories and whatnot.
- Artala trash can from Umbra
- Superman poster. Not necessarily this specific one, just a cool one. (This is the poster I have in the office already, in case it matters)
- Retro tin signs: The Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, Superman, Wolverine, Batman, The Fantastic Four
- Vinyl Record Storage Container by retrograndma
- Ooh La La Retro Ruffle Apron (don't you want to make a pie just looking at it?)
- Jewelry by CatherineMarissa: Itty Bitty Skull and Crossbones studs, Itty Bitty Cupcake studs, Itty Bitty Raincloud studs, Itty Bitty Raincloud ring.
- Steampunk Ring by LondonParticulars
- Rings by DillonDesigns: Skyline Ring, Damask Ring, and Queen Anne's Lace Ring (size 7)
- Dragonfly Wing Ring by JesseDanger - this is one of my favorite things ever.
- A mousepad. I love this cupcake one and this skull one by crrysstall, but I can't decide which is my favorite.
- A sewing machine.
- A set of crochet hooks and knitting needles and other supplies
- iTunes gift cards
- Tiny Owl Necklace by lulubugjewelry
- This WICKED AWESOME steampunk jacket in navy
Hmm. I was sure I had thought of more. I think I just forgot them. Oh well.
Today I am tired. Yesterday I was tired. I don't remember if I was tired the day before that or not, but I probably was. In short: I need a hardcore nap and I'm not getting one any time soon.
I don't know what else to talk about.