- Neat belts.
- The All Natural Face vegan eyeshadows: Forest Nymph, Evening Orchid, Subdued, and any other pretty ones
- The All Natural Face eyeshadow primer
- The All Natural Face facial hydration mist
- Autobot belt buckle. Yes, this is the second year I have asked for this.
- Girl sized band shirts
- Shoes, size 7.5
- The Enamored Owl laptop skin for 15.4" laptop
- Holga camera with film adapter
- iTunes gift cards
- Underoath CDs (I already have "They're Only Chasing Safety")
- PHP book, CSS book, other coding books so I can learn to be a nerd
- Dragonfly Wing Ring by JesseDanger on Etsy
- Very cute journal with pink skulls on it
- Cute exercise clothes
Today I am sleepy and bored. I don't have many days like that. But I guess that just happens sometimes. I am excited to go home and wear comfy clothes and relax for awhile. First I am going to the craft store to get yarn and a crochet hook to make Andrew a new winter hat. He asked me to make him one, and the one that he has now is all stretched out and messed up. I am pretty excited to try crocheting a hat because I've never done that before. It is a pretty plain hat so it shouldn't give me any trouble. I think after this I will knit the hat I have been meaning to make for myself, and then try to crochet something more complicated. So yep. That's the plan.