9.22.2009

If you see me at midnight walking the streets, you'll know it's me, for I cannot sleep...

I pushed away the dreams and spoiled the quiet
I'm propelled by fear and not the righteous

So have you been to a place like this?
To see your breath as it paints against the sky
The fever is near, I wish you were here...
the city lights - umbrellas

Here are some song lines that are awesome from throughout my day today.

So what if now is all you have?
Live as if you never knew what it was to lose...

dark - terminal

I want to see miracles
To see the world change
Wrestled the angel for more than a name
For more than a feeling
For more than a cause
I'm singing, Spirit, take me up in arms with you...

twenty-four - switchfoot

It's you and me, we could get out of here
Jump in and go and we could drive for years
We could feel alive...
summertime - mae

I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out...
broken - lifehouse

Hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you
Lines and phrases like knives, your words can cut me through
Dismantle me down
Repair
You dismantle me...

dismantle. repair. - anberlin


When I'm losing all control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down...
look after you - the fray

The only chance that I have tonight
Is if something that I ate made my dreams not right...
where's my head - copeland

And if you get caught in the fire
Just think about what made your heart cry out
For a little fire at all
cover what you can - copeland

I'll tell you flat out
It hurts so much to think of this...
when i go down - relient k

Call me a liar, call me your friend
I will let you down again
Because I'm a disaster of epic proportions
I will let you down again...
the end - the classic crime

Oh no, I'm crossing my fingers
In hopes that you will not leave me...
same problem - waking ashland

I'm alive, but tell me am I free?
I've got eyes, but tell me can I see?
The sky is falling but no one knows...
sky is falling - lifehouse

Say when, and my own two hands will carry you tonight...
say when - the fray

Consequence is our need in times like this
Feeling free is our modern disease...
young and aspiring - underoath


1 comment:

  1. You are really one of the most interesting people I have ever met. I really dig that about you. :)

    ReplyDelete