9.19.2009

The only chance that I have tonight is if something that I ate made my dreams not right...

Today I am watching the Chicken Shed while Mrs. Harmsen is at a college visit with Andy.  It's kind of fun, actually.  Even though I haven't the faintest idea how to decorate with this stuff.  It's still kind of nice.  I enjoy it.  Plus, it smells really good in here all the time, which is fun.

Tonight I have a hawt date with my boyfriend.  He's the best ever in the world.  We are going to Hickory Park and then to the forest preserve to go on a walk.  I was just talking to Kim last night about how he and I go on walks all the time.  I think it's because it's free and we actually get to interact with each other, and it's just kind of fun.  I don't know.  We just like it.

Lots of customers today.  That is kind of nice.  It means there are actually things for me to do.

My boss said he would buy me an ActionScript book so that I can learn it.  That is awesome.  I am actually really excited to learn a scripting language, as nerdy as that is.  I also am asking for a book on PHP and MySQL for Christmas and my birthday.  Those are also nerdy things.  I am turning into a computer geek really, really fast.  But I like my job a lot.  It's pretty awesome.  And even though I keep saying that I am left out because I am the only employee without a Macbook Pro, I get the biggest moniter except for Steve, and that's pretty cool, and the PC I use is pretty much outfitted to do everything I could ever need it to do, which is cool.  It is a good job, and it's a lot of fun.

Sold more stuff.  W00t!  I think I am getting better about guessing the prices for all the things that aren't priced.  Which is a LOT of things, let me tell you.  It's a challenge.  I always feel the need to tell customers, "Well, I don't price any of this, and a lot of time there aren't stickers, so I'm going to say it's this much and hopefully that works out well."

The Chicken Shed is jamming to some Copeland today.

I am kind of sleepy today.  Being at Kim's until 1 AM was probably not helpful as far as being awake.  It was fun though, so it was worth it.  Plus, I would probably be sleepy anyway, because I pretty much always am.

Andrew stopped in to visit me.  He is sweet.

Well.  I guess I'm out of things to say.

Sincerely,
Mara the Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment