9.17.2009

Sometimes it's embarrassing to talk to you, to hold a conversation with the only one who sees right through this version of myself I try to hide behind...

I am going to write more songs.  I have to.  It has been far too long.

Today when I get home from work the new guitar strings are going on.  annA and Zardo are getting all fixed up just in time for what I hope to be my big musical comback.  Haha, yeah, so the musical comeback basically amounts to Mara-wants-to-record-a-couple-covers-and-re-record-some-old-songs.  But hey, I might even break out the keyboard.  Show off my mad skillz.  Actually, in case you didn't know, I am terrible at playing the keyboard.  I really should have learned how to read music back in the day when I had the time, but I didn't.  Andrew has said for years now that he would teach me, and he hasn't yet.  *hinthint*

I somehow managed to get gunk on the keys of my laptop keyboard.  I will now clean them.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,m, m n,,mmmmm                                xszasfgyhjuiolokijklouuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiu';lo,juyioikjukiju

That is a little bit better.

Right now I am listening to the playlist that is featured on my dear friend Emily's blog.  She likes good music, and she writes good things.  Her blog is one of my favorites.

Mom got home laaaaaate last night.  I don't know what time because I was asleep.  So, it is good that she is finally home.  I missed her.  It was nice to get to be my own person for a while, I won't lie, but it's also nice to have a mom.

Wow, I got the news done really early today.  High five for me.

I am hungry, and I have very little food.

I keep finding all these new little dings on my iPod. How to I manage that?  Good grief.  It's not like I drop it all the time or anything.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly the most protective person in the world when it comes to my technology, but seriously, how do I manage to get all my expensive stuff so scratched and dinged up?

My tummy is grumbling at me and my computer has problems.

We just figured out that Matt, my coworker/partner in crime is older than Steve, our boss.  How hilarious is that?  He has him by like 5 months.  That is so funny.  I am still the young'un though.  Oh well.

Tomorrow is Friday.  I am going to Kim's house for a chick flick night.  I'm excited for that.  Then, on Saturday, I have to run the Chicken Shed and then after that I am going on a date with my lovely boyfriend.  He is taking me to Hickory Park and then we are going on a walk.  We go on a lot of walks, for some reason.  That is okay though, because walking is fun, and it's free, and we actually get to talk to each other.  Anyway, when we're done walking we might go watch a movie back at his house.

It is finally lunch time.  That is such a good thing right now.  Oh man.  I am so hungry today for some reason.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment