8.01.2009

We're only taking turns holding this world, it's how it's always been, when you're older you'll understand...

...And then again, maybe you won't.

I am worried for two of my friends, because they are hurting, and there is not anything I can do. A year and a half is a long time to be with someone, and I know that having to end that has been and will be hard on them both. On the more selfish side of things, I hope that my friendship with each of them is not impacted.

I am not feeling well today. All day long I have just been weird. My head is spinny and all sorts of weird things are hurting. And I still have to work at Panera until 10 tonight.

Work has been pretty good today. I am nearly finished with the advertisement I have been working on, which is a good feeling. I like to be productive.

Last night was my last youth group ever. I would probably have a lot to say about it if I wasn't feeling to crappy. It was a lot of fun. I am going to miss all my friends. I have to say, it is going to be nice to have that free time on Sunday nights. So, I am no longer a high schooler in any way. That is pretty cool.

Ouch. Headache. What the heck is wrong with me today?

Well, it is just about time to head out. I have to go and pick up my clothes and change and then head to Panera. *sigh*

Mara

1 comment:

  1. By joining in the pain of those we love, we do more to alleviate their suffering than we know.

    I hope your sun shines brighter, soon.

    ReplyDelete