8.23.2009

On these boats ride the hopes of working class boys dreaming of girls from far away points...

Andrew is amazing.  I am sure that some of you are sure that I only think that because he is my boyfriend and so of course I think that, but if you knew him you would understand.  He is amazing.  For two weeks we didn't see each other, and so last night he FINALLY gets back, and I was already really excited, but I get home from work and who is standing in my back yard waiting for me?  Yes, Andrew.  So.Sweet.  And he brought me chocolates.  AWESOMESAUCE.

Anyway, he is the best.  Today we went for a walk on a nice little trail up in Ames.  We also walked around the mall and ate some tropical sno.  It was really nice.

I missed that boy a lot.  I am glad he is home.

Tomorrow a very sleep deprived me is going to work.  I am not going to have an typos on anything that I work on.  I am also not going to eat crazy amounts of food.  And when I am done working I am going to do some crunches and go to sleeeeeeeeep.  Dieting for the win! (Yes, I did just spell that out.  So wh  at.)

Wednesday night is my last night working at Panera, which is exciting.  It has been a pretty good place to work so far, but I am glad it is over, just so that I can have time to do things.  It is going to be a good thing.

I need to write more songs.

I am listening to a good playlist right now.  I made it.  I have good taste in music.

I miss my big brother.  College sucks.

Tuesday night - Lost
Wednesday night - Panera
Thursday night - worship team
Friday night - FOOTBALL!!!  Go little bro!
Saturday - Prairie Fest talent show (I think it is just a show this year and not a competition.  Oh well.  No $100 for me.)
Sunday - Church at the park, other Prairie Fest stuff
Monday - work and maybe Lost

I am ready to sleep now, I think.

Sincerely,
Mara Tenille

1 comment:

  1. It is very good to be back. I personally think I am amazing as well. *cough* Okay not really but I am glad you think so and the last two days have been nice.

    ReplyDelete