7.31.2009

You keep coming back disassembled...

Today is Friday.  Woo hoo!

I am kinda sleepy.  But tomorrow is Saturday, which means I can sleep in.  So that is good.

I am making a nifty advertisement.  It has lots of fun animated things.  Well, I think they are fun because I just learned how to do most of them.  They are cool to me.  Soon I will know how to animate lots of things and it'll be really cool.

Tonight: Wedding rehearsal!  Yay!  I am super excited for Matt and Sara's wedding.  I am playing guitar for part of it.

Tomorrow: Wedding!  Yay!

Sunday: Last youth group EVER.  W00t!

Right now: My skin disease on my nose is back again.  Sooooo ugly and gross.  Not fun.

So.  Let's see.  I don't really have much to talk about.  I am boring.

Well.  I guess this blog post will just be lame.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment