7.20.2009

There's really no way to reach me, because I'm already gone...

Maybe in five or ten yours and mine will meet again
Straighten this whole thing out
Maybe then honesty need not be feared as a friend or an enemy
But this is the distance
And this is my gameface

Another redec.  This is a lot less obnoxious.  It's sort of pretty, I think.  We'll see how I feel about it after I look at it for a while.  Sooner or later I will just make my own and then I don't have to keep disliking the ones offered to me.

So.  Right now I am at work.  Why am I not working, you ask?  Because there is not really anything to work on.  And I'm hungry.  The hungry thing doesn't really have anything to do with anything, except that it is annoying.  I think I will eat something.

Tonight I am going to a baseball game.  Go Bridge!

I have a headache.  A dull, nasty one.  Not cool.  I think maybe I just need a little nap.  I am sleep deprived.

I am getting tired of working at Panera.  It keeps sucking up my evenings and being unpredictable.  I don't like that.  I want to have time with my friends and my family and just to do stuff.  Like read books and watch movies and make stuff and go out with my awesome boyfriend and hang out with my friends and watch movies with my family and things like that.

I am making some nifty icons.  I am finally feeling somewhat inspired about these things.  Is graphic design this hit-or-miss for everybody?

Alright.  There isn't anything else to blog about today.  Adios!

Mara

4 comments:

  1. You don't have to be ashamed
    'Cuz you're a miracle through and through

    You don't have to be ashamed
    Of the miracle inside of you

    ~*~

    That was the first song that played. And it's very true. *smile*

    Good song. Sorry you missed them. You'll see them one day. I'm sure of it.

    Cheer loudly on my behalf tonight. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps trying to get me to put in a password for twitter or something. What's the deal with that?

    I like this design better. Strong work, Mara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had put up a Twitter feed on the blog. Weird people had been following me since before that, so I recently set my updates to private. I took the feed down for now so it will stop bugging people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I see... I have tons of strange people following me. :)

    ReplyDelete