6.17.2010

We've got the motions down, and we all have the moon and the raining clouds...

Since no one wants to comment on my angsty blog, I'll post another one that's less moody. Haha.

Last night I started my house sitting adventure!  I'm staying in the house of one of the families I work for while they are on vacation.  They suggested it, since it will be closer to the other family so I won't have to drive.  Plus, it's super fun to have this cool house all to myself.  Just me and Franky, the dark grey kitty.  This morning I woke up (A whole half hour later than normal!  Woo hoo!) and got ready for work, which is a whopping 5 minutes away, grabbed a hazelnut latte (my favorite) on the way at Zanzibar's Coffee Adventure, and took care of TWO kids instead of four.  I took Alex and Jacob on a walk in the morning, and while we were out we saw a deer just chilling out eating grass in somebody's yard.  We stood maybe 15 feet away from it, all while Jacob was repeating "Hi deer, hi deer, hi deer!" and waving, and it didn't freak out or anything.  I guess I'm just not used to these "city deer," because I thought it was super cool.  I even took a picture on my phone because I was so astounded, and now I'm posting it here because I'm STILL astounded.  Pretty cool, eh?

I'm planning a pretty fantastic date for Saturday.  It's going to be epic.  Like the kind of date you watch in movies and wish you could go on.  Hahaha.  Maybe not.  But it's going to be sweet.

I need to eat something for dinner and I don't know what to make.  I bought some alfredo sauce at the store yesterday to have one night, because I'm a loser and I didn't want to actually make homemade alfredo sauce, but I think I'm going to have that tomorrow night maybe.  I suppose that means it's time to scout out the freezer.

3 comments:

  1. I use alfredo sauce from the jar all the time, so I don't think you're a loser. But then again, you know how much I like to cook. Maybe we're both losers, but I prefer to think we're both very smart. Why waste the time making something that you can just pour out of a jar?

    I hope you have an incredible time on your epic date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incredibly excited for our epic date! Especially since I have no idea what exactly you are planning. :) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought fancy alfredo sauce, though. That has to count for something. And, honestly, homemade alfredo probably has significantly higher calories plus it's somewhat easy to mess up. But for what it's worth, I have a recipe for cheater alfredo sauce that's awfully tasty and pretty much foolproof.

    I hope you remembered to lock the door.

    I hope you went to sleep at a reasonable hour since you have to get up and drive to Huxley in the morning.

    Your pink camouflage skillet is adorable and very, very YOU.

    It is also cute that you are so excited about your date. I like that you're a girl so I can hear all about it. Maybe your brothers would do that, too. I don't know. They like talking about things that excite them so maybe it wouldn't be much different. I hope that's true. I will stop rambling now.

    ReplyDelete