6.10.2009

I'm poor, I'm starving, I'm flat broke, I've got no cash to spend...

I got a job today! Woo hoo! I am now Panera's newest employee. Next Tuesday at 10am I have orientation, and then the following Monday I have to go down to Planet Bread and learn how to make bread, I guess. I also need to buy some polos and khaki pants. I only own one pair of khaki pants and no polos, and the pants aren't up to dress code anyway, and they are just sort of ugly. So that needs to happen before I go to that bread place, because I have to be in uniform for that. Then I get a nametag and a hat and an apron. Hahaha. That is hilarious to me.

Today is Wednesday. Hmmm. I don't know what that means. I did not have guitar lesson with Erick today, because we had it last week, and we are on our every-other-week-because-it's-summer schedule. I also don't have small group, because that got wrapped up two weeks ago. And that is all that my Wednesdays used to be filled with, so I guess today is just another day full of random nonsensical semi-planned-but-mostly-not activities that have yet to take the form of some sort of routine.

www.bethinking.org - Just found this on somebody's Facebook. Looks pretty neat so far. Just thought I'd point it out.

Tomorrow we are leaving for the Summer Retreat. It should be fun.

Well, I am going to continue killing time by doing something else now. I can't think of anything else to write about.

Sincerely,
Mara Tenille

2 comments:

  1. I like the Cinnamon Crunch bagel. I sometimes eat them. And occasionally, I also buy cream cheese to put on the bagel.

    My goodness. So happy you found a job. :)

    ReplyDelete