6.19.2008

This is no place to try and live my life...

I brought the music back!  It feels so much better in here now.  I was about ready to ditch the cute leaves in favor of the music, but now I get the best of both worlds!  I like the leaves and stuff even though I didn't design it.  It's one of those things where I wish I had designed it, but I didn't.  Whoever did gets brownie points from me.  Sort of like every once in a while I hear a song, and I think 'man, this should have been written by me!' and then I go and write a song that never ends up being as good so that I can at least say I keep trying.
 
Right now I'm at the Chicken Shed working.  Working as in sitting on the computer playing tetris and blogging.  Pretty boring.  I almost wish I could hang some garlands or something, except not, because I am horrible at decorating with this stuff.  I don't think anyone would look at me and think 'Oh, yeah, she works in a primitive shop for sure'.  I tend to feel pretty out of place in here, but it's still fun.
 
VBS last night was awesome.  Our skit was almost entirely ad-lib, Corey belayed me from the ceiling which was terrifying and hilarious at the same time, our earthquake didn't start on time ("Maybe an earthquake would be helpful right now..."), and my main-man Carter stole the show with his amazing performance as a cute guy with flowers on one of our videos.  It was great.  Chaotic, but really great nonetheless.  Those videos, by the way, are supposed to be on the website by the beginning of next week.  Keyword being supposed.
 
Tonight will be a fun VBS because we don't have any lines.  I'm pretty pumped about that.
 
I'm going to go look for a stapler some more.  Adios!
 
Mara Tenille the butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment