9.15.2006

Everything inside you knows there's more than what you've heard

I am sitting in Graphic Design right now. I am the worship leader for the school's See You At The Pole, which is exciting. I just learned this today. I just loaned Justin Forre my planner with our hall pass thingies so he could use it. There is a paper with my old neighbor's name on it. I take it he left it here. I have no idea what it is. I am getting hungry. Tonight is the fourth Party Bowl, and it is going to be fun. I need to send the whole world a link to this blog so that people will actually read my ramblings. Mid-terms are next week, apparently. I don't know what that means for me. Oh well. I have a granola bar in my locker that I am going to bring to the library when I meet Alex to figure out SYATP stuff. Since apparently he's meeting me there. I want to hurry up and get started with our assignment but we can't yet because Mrs. Ronca's computer is slow. No one sends me email anymore. Betsy isn't sitting next to me like she normally is. I wonder what I should wear tonight. Maybe I'll just wear what I have on now. But I wore this to the last Party Bowl. Hmm.

Those are some deep thoughts. Haha.

Mara

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Hi, Mara. I got that error when I tried to post to this thing. I will say something substantiative to this later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY. Here we go.

    Midterms are exams that you have in the middle of a term that test you on stuff you've done up to that point.

    For you..I'm not sure what that means. How much test-able sort of stuff have you covered?

    My midterms are in October. I am not worried about them, except for my Precalculus course and possibly computer science. I will asplode all over both my Linguistics courses, and Psychology.

    How is public school going?

    HI MARA. I AM NOT ON CGR BUT I WILL KEEP UP WITH YOUR BLOGGER, OKAY?

    ReplyDelete